The event will feature Free refreshments, giveaways from sponsors, basketball clinics for youth, zumba, dance performances, DJ, drumline, double dutch, health screenings, youth empowerment workshops, skate, and a lot more.
EmblemHealth and AdvantageCare continue to be supporters of HealthyNYC initiatives, as well as supporters of the Brownsville and East New York communities.
When: Saturday June 23, 2018 (10am-2pm)
Location: Brownsville Collaborative Middle School (outdoors and indoors) – 85 Watkins St, Brooklyn NY 11212
- Brownsville Collaborative Middle School
- Chris Legree (Brownsville District Leader Candidate)
- FIT Clothing
- Robateau & Associates
- Pretty Powerful Girls
- Alwayz Fit 4Lyfe
- Mo Better Leadership Academy
- PATHS Dance
- Uncommon Schools
- Melting Pot – Brownsville Community Culinary Center
- New York Therapeutic Communities
- Elite Learners Inc
- JIG Media
- New York for Seniors
For details or questions contact Juliet Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call HealthyNYC at 718-285-9351.