The New York For Seniors Spring Magazine has finally sprung! Launching May 8th, this season’s edition is brimming with original articles, local event coverage, recipes, and much more, highlighting all the best events, programs, and materials available for the New York City’s Senior community. This edition features articles on senior housing, non-profit organizations, new initiatives from Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., free events throughout Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens and Manhattan; and a profile on District 51’s council member, Felix Ortiz.
Other exciting pieces to look out for include:
- Presbyterian Senior Services Helping Caregivers Through the Circle of Care
- Brownsville Recreation Center’s Black History Month Event
- Simple Ways to Faster WiFi
- Senior Center Bill of Rights
- Healthy Tips and Tricks for National Women’s and Men’s Health Month
- and much more!