As Summer continues to heat up, the New York for Seniors Magazine Summer Edition launches to tackle hot button topics that shape the lives of New York’s senior population.
Here’s a preview of what you can find in this issue:
- Congressman Ed Towns Hosts the Wellness and Resource Series in partnership with AlphaCare
- Events Calendar for Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx. and Manhattan
- JASA Celebrates Seniors
- Parents’ Day Event Celebrates the Chinese Community
- Bronx “Sip And Chat” Event Encourages Open Conversation About Elder Abuse
- AlphaCare’s Wellness And Resource Initiative Aims To Keep Seniors Active
- A Senior’s Guide To Beginners’ Yoga
- 8 Best Summer Fruits and Veggies
To read the magazine online, go to: http://nyforseniors.com/magazine/summer-2017/
Hard copies are available at Senior Centers throughout NYC. To request magazines be sent to your local Senior Center, fill out this form.