New York For Seniors is excited to announce the completion of our Winter 2017 Edition magazine launching on Monday, February 13th! Bringing together seniors from all over New York, this edition highlights some incredible programs and people whose generosity shined over the holiday season. Along with the features, the magazine is filled with informational articles that answer commonly asked questions, as well as enough events to keep you busy for the rest of the winter season.
Some great articles to look out for are:
- The Elder Abuse Public Education Campaign
- Reverend Dr. Waterman and First Lady Lola Waterman, Esq. of Antioch Baptist Church’s Outreach to Brooklyn Seniors
- Winter Greenmarket Tips and Tricks
- JASA And R.A.I.N Events Recognizing Outstanding New York Senior Volunteers
- R.A.I.N’s Bronx Bound Mobile Food Kitchen
- Lowering Your Energy Costs With HEAP
- The Difference Between Generic And Name-Brand Medications
And so much more!