About this Event
There will be an important Health Care Panel Discussion at the HealthyNYC Expo, Saturday Sept. 7, 2019 at the Brooklyn Sports Club. The HealthyNYC Expo starts at 10 am. The panel discussion will take place at 12:30pm.
This Health Care Panel Discussion is perfect for seniors, caregivers and heads of households who are looking for answers about Home Care, Open Enrollment and Urgent Care.
Representatives from Empire BlueCross, Cooperative Home Care and ModernMD Urgent Care will be on the panel. A representative from HealthyNYC will be the moderator. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions as well.
Representatives from other health insurers and home care agencies will be present at the HealthyNYC Expo, providing information about their services and answering specific questions you might have. – Get Informed!
- My mother is not sick but she is elderly and cannot cook or shop like she used to. Is she eligible for home care?
- I don’t think I need full time home care. Can I receive home care a few days per week?
- Who pays for my home care?
- What services will a home aide provide?
- Is Urgent Care the same as going to the Emergency Room?
- Do I need health insurance to visit an Urgent Care office?
- Do I need to make an appointment or can I just walk in?
- I have Medicaid. Does Urgent Care accept Medicaid?
- Can I use my current insurance to pay for the service?
- What is Open Enrollment?
- Can I change my health plan?
- Will I have to change my doctor?
- Will I receive the same coverage that I currently have?
- What if I don’t like the health plan that I change to? Can I change back to my old plan?
The Health Care industry is going through constant changes and we all have questions. You want to get the answers in order to be properly informed and educated on your options.
Share this event with family and friends.
To become a vendor at the HealthyNYC Expo Call 718-285-9351.