New York for Seniors® will be hosting information sessions at the JIG Media offices in DUMBO, Brooklyn, Thursday February 21 and Thursday February 28, from 6pm-7pm. These information sessions are for healthcare sales an marketing executives, managers and professionals, who play a role in the lives of New York City’s seniors. Find out about the New York for Seniors expanded initiatives and how your company can become a partner.
The session is perfect for managers and executives of health plans (and brokers), home care agencies, senior centers, hospitals, senior transportation, and other senior-focused market segments.
The sessions will include the following:
- What is New York for Seniors?
- Becoming an ‘Official Member Organization’ of New York for Seniors
- Member benefits
- New York for Seniors Awards Gala (multiple honoree categories for organizations and executives)
- Expanded event opportunities
- Customized partner opportunities
- Innovative ways to educate seniors about your services and resources
- Engaging seniors via social media
You MUST RSVP to attend one of the sessions, as space is limited.
Thursday Feb. 21, 2019 (6p-7p)
Thursday Feb. 28, 2019 (6p-7p)